Well seriously folks…. what haven’t I danced to with my best friend. The list is long and embarrassing people. Our faves would be:
1. Timewarp from Rocky Horror (mentioned in this challenge)
2. Paradise by the Dashboard Light – Meatloaf (this will make you happy Kate)
3. Copperhead Road – Steve Earl (possibly our favourite)
4. December ’63 – Oh What A Night – Four Seasons
5. Lean on Me – Club Nouveau (usually once we had too many drinks and felt all lovey dovey)
Oh, and many more but these jump to mind very quickly. But I’m going to throw a quirky one into the mix because we did dance to this a few times and injuries usually occurred for obvious reasons. Yes, we tried the jump. I know you get it. 🙂 Oh, and by the way…. Nobody puts baby in the corner. Just sayin’.